Version 1.2.5 <2018-11-18 Sun>
- Updated predict function for phreg
- with plotting functionality
- with robust standard errors
- New vignettes started
- phreg robust se's for marginal Cox model
- twostage survival model
- multivariate competing risks
- recurrent events
- logitSurv for fitting semiparametric proportional odds model
- robust standard errors for clustered case
- twostageMLE for fast twostage fitting for clustered survival data
with robust standard errors.
- standard errors for twostage models now also with uncertainty from Cox
- cumulative score process test gof now also for marginal Cox models
Version 1.2.4 <2018-05-18 Wed>
- functions km (Kaplan-Meier) and cif (cumulative incidence
probability) with robust standard errors.
- computation of probability of exceeding "k" events for recurrents
- computation of probability of exceeding "k1" and "k2" events for
bivariate recurrents processseses
- dspline simple spline decomposition on a data frame
- rmvn, dmvn: RNG and density for multivariate normal distribution
with varying correlation coefficients.
Version 18.104.22.168 <2018-04-18 Wed>
- starting values updated for twinlm method
Version 1.2.3 <2018-02-02 Mon>
- twinlm now supports ordinal outcomes
- optimized strata calculations in phreg
- optimized robust standard errors in phreg
- weights and offsets in phreg
- weights argument added to lifetable
- gof of phreg with fast cumulative residuals (Lin, Wei, Ying)
- graphical gof of phreg
- recurrent events function for marginal mean with standard errors
- simulating recurrent events with possibly two recurrent events and death
- covariance calculation for recurrent events data and related bootstrap
Version 1.2.2 <2017-03-18 Sat>
- Vignettes updated
- Compatibility with lava version 1.5
Version 1.2.1 <2017-02-25 Sat>
- New documentation/vignettes
- Additional examples and unit tests
- lifecourse plot function: lifecourse
- block sampling function: dsample
Version 1.2.0 <2017-02-03 Fri>
- Namespace cleaning (twostage)...
- Dependency on R>=3.3 radix algorithm
- Case-Control sampling for twostage model.
- Two-stage additive gamma survival model. Additive random effects for two-stage survival
model via pairwise composite likelihood. Simulation of family ace survival model. Function
for computing Kendall's tau for pairs with additive gamma random effects model via simulations.
- Two-stage additive gamma binomial model. Additive random effects for binomial model
via pairwise composite likelihood. Simulation of family ace model.
Function for computing pairwise concordance for for pairs with additive gamma random effects model.
- Updated divide.conquer
- Extra unit tests
- force.same.cens argument with IPWC methods
- New utility functions for data.frames
- drm, drename, ddrop, dkeep, dsubset
- dfactor, dnumeric
- dby, dby2
- dscalar, deval, daggregate
- dmean, dsd, dsum, dquantile, dcor
- dtable, dcount
- dhead, dtail,
- dprint, dlist, dlevels, dunique
Version 1.1.1 <2015-05-27 Wed>
- Support for left-truncation
Version 1.1.0 <2015-02-16 Mon>
- fast.approx with 'type' argument
- lifetable updated and new survpois function (piecewise constant
Version 1.0.0 <2014-11-18 Tue>
- New functions biprobit.time, binomial.twostage.time.
Automatically samples time points (approximately equidistant) up to
last double jump time. Intial support for left truncation.
contrast argument added to biprobit.time.
- ipw removed (from namespace)
- biprobit optimized for tabular data (non-continuous
covariates). Regression design for dependence parameter (tetrachoric
correlation) now possible.
- predict method implemented for biprobit
- arc-sinus transformation used for probability estimates
- updated output of bptwin with relative recurrence risk + log-OR estimates
- iid method for bptwin (influence function)
- survival probabilities and start and end of intervals added to
- new function 'jumptimes' for extracting jump times and possibly sample (equidistant)
- fast.pattern updated to handle more than two categories
- demos added to the mets package
- divide.conquer function, folds function
Version 0.2.8 <2014-05-07 Wed>
- Normal orthant probabilities via 'pmvn' (vectorized)
- Parametric proportional hazards models via 'phreg.par'
- twinlm.time function for censored twin data. Wraps the 'ipw'
function that now also supports parametric survival models via
phreg.par. 'grouptable' for tabulating twin-data.
- Relative recurrence risk ratios now reported with bptwin/twinlm.
- Grandom.cif more stable
Version 0.2.7 <2014-02-18 Tue>
- Adapted to changes in 'timereg::comp.risk'
- cluster.index with 'mat' argument for stacking rows of a matrix
according to cluster-variable
- New lava-estimator: 'normal', for ordinal data (cumulative probit)
- fast.reshape more robust. Now also supports 'varying arguments of
the type 'varying=-c(...)' choosing everything except '...'.
Version 0.2.6 <2013-12-07 Sat>
- C++ source code cleanup
- Optimization of fast.reshape
Version 0.2.5 <2013-11-01 Fri>
- New datasets: dermalridges, dermalridgesMZ
- Grouped analysis updated in twinlm (e.g. sex limitation model)
- Confidence limits for genetic and environmental effects are now
based on standard (symmetric) Wald confidence limits. (use the 'transform'
argument of the summary method to apply logit-transform)
- Improved output in twinlm
Version 0.2.4 <2013-07-10 Wed>
- fast.reshape :labelnum option for both wide and long format (see
- Compilation flags removed from Makevars files
Version 0.2.3 <2013-05-22 Wed>
- fast.reshape bug-fix (column names)
Version 0.2.2 <2013-05-21 Tue>
- Updated twinlm. bptwin: OS analysis
- Better starting values for twinlm
- Fixed claytonaokes.cpp
- New fast cox ph regression: phreg
- Updated two-stage estimator
- Improved fast.reshape
Version 0.2.0 <2013-03-27 Wed>
Version 0.1.4 <2012-09-07 Fri>
- Fixed cor.cpp
- New datasets: twinstut, twinbmi, prtsim
Version 0.1.3 <2012-07-05 Thu>
- twinlm moved to mets package, and wraps the bptwin function
Version 0.1.2 <2012-05-14 Mon>
- code clean-up and minor bug-fixes
Version 0.1.1 <2012-05-06 Sun>
- Random effects CIF models moved from MultiComp to mets
- new data sets: np, multcif
- Documentation via roxygen2
- bug fixes
Version 0.1.0 <2012-04-25 Wed>
- Initialization of the new package 'mets' with implementation of the
Clayton-Oakes model with piecewise constant marginal hazards, and
the bivariate probit random effects model (Liability model) for