RCommander Plugin for Teaching Statistical Methods
RCommander plugin for teaching statistical methods.
It adds a new menu for making easier the teaching of the main concepts about the main statistical methods.
RcmdrPlugin.TeachStat v1.0.10 (Release date: 2018-10-28)
- Addition of randomness tests items to the menu of "Nonparametric Tests" (adapted from RcmdrPlugin.UCA).
- Addition to the menu of the package of an adaptation of the "data" menu.
- Addition of a check box for making ordered factor in "numeric to factor" window.
- Addition of a new option to levels names: "Range midpoints" in "bin variable" window.
- Allowance for reorder level factor for several factors at a time and convert them to ordered factor.
- Addition of an item menu to modify the variables type.
- Save the dataframe in a file when it is created.
RcmdrPlugin.TeachStat v1.0.9 (Release date: 2017-01-13)
- Changes in the name of some menus.
- Addition of some menus: Summary of the "active data set", "contingency tables" and "random variables".
RcmdrPlugin.TeachStat v1.0.8 (Release date: 2016-10-17)
- Multilingual support (english, spanish and galician).