Interpolate Munsell Renotation Data from Hue/Chroma to CIE/RGB
Methods for interpolating data in the Munsell color system following the ASTM D-1535 standard. Hues and chromas with decimal values can be interpolated and converted to/from the Munsell color system and CIE xyY, CIE XYZ, CIE Lab, CIE Luv, or RGB. Includes ISCC-NBS color block lookup. Based on the work by Paul Centore, "The Munsell and Kubelka-Munk Toolbox".
Changes for version 2.2-1 [2019-01-27]
- added fix to track a change in package 'spacesRGB'
- added Color of the Year for 2019 to User Guide
- moved most startup code from .onAttach() to .onLoad()
Changes for version 2.1-3 [2018-07-22]
- added the Nickerson Color Difference formula
- refactored by putting XYZ-related functions in new package 'spacesXYZ'
- added precomputed CATs for Illuminant D65 <-> Illuminant C (for sRGB <-> Munsell conversion)
- fixed issue with no long double (noLD) test
Changes for version 2.0.1 [2018-06-06]
- the 2 core functions: MunsellToxyY() and xyYtoMunsell() have been re-written, and have new options
- added function
ColorBlockFromMunsell() for ISCC-NBS color names and centroids
- added functions
- added support for wide-gamut Adobe RGB
- added support for user-defined RGB spaces
- improved set of optimal xyY's for Illuminant C
- new munsellinterpol User Guide
- 2 new vignettes
- Imports package
rootSolve, for the inverse mapping xyY -> HVC
- added extensive test suite