Graphical Analysis of Structural Causal Models
A port of the web-based software 'DAGitty', available at
< http://dagitty.net>, for analyzing structural causal models
(also known as directed acyclic graphs or DAGs).
This package computes covariate adjustment sets for estimating causal
effects, enumerates instrumental variables, derives testable
implications (d-separation and vanishing tetrads), generates equivalent
models, and includes a simple facility for data simulation.
dagitty v0.2-2 (Release date: 2016-08-26)
- Added capability to specify arbitrary path coefficients for simulateSEM
- Semi-parametric conditional independence testing for additive noise using
- Plot function now sets margins properly and gives better error messages
- Bugfix in adjustmentSets with type="all" when exposure was defined in graph
- Bugfix in dconnected and isAdjustmentSet when graphs contain inducing paths
with 3 or more nodes
- Improved parser for larger graphs