Plotting ggplot2 Graphics in an XKCD Style
Plotting ggplot2 graphs using the XKCD style.
- mode: org ; ispell-local-dictionary: "british" --
Updated to be used with ggplot2 version >=3.0.0. Mayor changes in aesthetics functions.
- Aesthetic specifications change: aes(x,y,xend, yend) (Originally, it was aes(xbegin,ybegin, xend, yend)). Example: ggplot() + xkcdline(mapping=aes(x=x1 +y1, y=y1, xend =xend, yend= yend, color = model), data=data)
- pointssegment: replaced xbegin and ybegin by x and y.
- xkcdline: New form to work with aesthetics
- createdefaultmappinganddata: New form to work with aesthetics
- mappingjoin2: Removed unknown aesthetics
- xkcdman: xbegin and yend removed.
- xkcdrect: Border lines are updated
- DESCRIPTION: Title field in title case
- change NEWS file
- ggplot 2.0 does not like ... I disable this option in xkcdline