A suite of functions for analysing cycling data.
Changes in 1.1.1
leafletpackage added to suggests and example added to vignette.
testthattests aren't included in package build; see GitHub repo.
Changes in 1.1.0
rollmean_) now exported.
read()wrapper function renamed to
read_ride()to avoid naming conflicts.
cycleRdataobjects are now specifically documented.
Wbal_). Also see source code for closer inspection of the algorithm.
cycleRdataobjects. The underlying function has been improved and new options added; see
.stringargument for evading NSE has been replaced with
character.onlyfor consistency with base functions.
predict.Ptmodelsarguments are now more intuitive.
read_tcx2no longer make use of the parallel package. This shouldn't have been used indiscriminately.
xml2is now imported, as functions are used repeatedly in
read_tcx2, hence there was potential for performance improvement from removing the
uniformfunction removed as it was likely to misbehave. Uniform sampling frequency is now an implicit assumption, and the replacement function
expand_stops(unexported) should return an error if this assumption isn't met.
mmvno longer rounds its output--this should be left to the user.
cycling_datahas been renamed to
Changes in 1.0.4
* Golden Cheetah (> v3.3) integration.
* For rolling operations, arguments referring to window size are now more clearly
named ("window", or some variant thereof), as opposed to
pd. Improves readability.
cycleRdata objects now include cadence.
XML has been replaced with
xml2, due to better performance of the latter. The
relevant functions (
read_tcx) will also make use of the "parallel" package
* Crude command line functions (
read_tcx2) have been removed as they lacked
* XML data parsing can now handle missing "fields", hence the
.list argument is no longer
* More detail added to W' balance (?Wbal) documentation.
Changes in 1.0.3 * Can now convert from seconds to "HH:MM:SS". * In addition to the above, time conversion functions are now also vectorised.
Changes in 1.0.2
* New function for interval detection added: interval_detect(). An example
data set (
interval_data) also added to compliment this change.
* Removed ggplot dependency in zdist_plot() (formerly dist_plot()); now uses
* XML:: solution for reading Garmin .tcx files added.
* Plotting functions improved; largely to make them more flexible.
* Summary S3 method added for
* Added an argument to circumvent non-standard evaluation (
* Timestamps now retrieved from .srm files.
* elevation_correct() now will only write to the working directory.
Changes in 1.0.1 * Typo in Wbal() example corrected.
Changes in 1.0.0 * First official version; released on CRAN.