Rendering Word Documents with R Inline Code
Serves for rendering MS Word documents with R inline code and inserting tables and plots.
- Removing Suggest:ReporteRs
- Removing function addFlexTables (as ReporteRs package is removed from CRAN)
- Removing dependancy on ReporteRs package (keeping it just in addFlexTables function for backward compatibility)
- changing addPlots function (thanks D.Gohel) to use officer not ReporteRs
- adding new function body_add_flextables() which should replace addFlexTables()
- adding flextable into imports
- changing the output path to tempdir() in examples and tests, as the CRAN tests were failing
- breaking change: different format of inline code notation in docx files!
- adding WordR help page
- improving/changing vignette
- removing setting Java home dir from tests
Thanks goes to David Gohel, maintainer of
officer package for his comments.