Functions to calculate indices for soundscape ecology and other ecology research that uses audio recordings.
Changes in soundecology 1.3.3 (2018-03-04)
- Edited acoustic_diversity() to check for even value in wlen due to change in seewave package.
Changes in soundecology 1.3.2 (2016-07-21)
- Added tests for numeric values in arguments, fixing Issue #7 (https://github.com/ljvillanueva/soundecology/issues/7).
Changes in soundecology 1.3.1 (2015-12-30)
- Added the results for the ACI by minute to the returned list in acoustic_complexity().
- Added a vignette to compare the ACI results between soundecology and seewave.
- Added the argument min_freq to acoustic_complexity().
Changes in soundecology 1.3 (2015-05-02)
- Added the results for anthrophony and biophony to the results of ndsi().
- Fixed an error in the manual of ndsi where it said 'left' instead of 'right'.
Changes in soundecology 1.2 (2015-01-11)
- Added arguments to multiple_sounds() to specify the range of time in the file to use for analysis. Fixing Issue #2.
Changes in soundecology 1.1.1 (2014-04-14)
- Changing the import of functions from tuneR and seewave to avoid a clash between functions with similar names.
Changes in soundecology 1.1
- Added a new function, measure_signals(), to select signals from spectrograms.
- Added a new function, sound_raster(), to save spectrograms as ASCII raster files for GIS software.
- The function ndsi() was rewritten to avoid the problem R has with for loops. Now the function subsets the data in 1-second segments and feeds the data to pwelch() using apply, reducing execution time significantly.
- The function acoustic_evenness() was incorrectly named acoustic_eveness() in version 1.0. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in multiple_sounds() where the data was not appended to the results file correctly. This problem seems to have happened only in Windows.
- Other small bug fixes and typos.