Generate "LaTeX"" Tables of Descriptive Statistics
These functions are especially helpful when writing reports of data analysis using "Sweave".
- Added function addLineBreak().
- Reorganized inst/doc.
- Modified description file.
- Modified formatting of p-values in tableX-functions. Thanks to Patrick McCormick for the hint.
- Modified 'transformVarNames' from data$var1 to data[, "var1"]
- Added 'pairwise.fisher.test'
- Enabled more passing through of xtable arguments. Thanks to John Horton and Ivan Hanigan for the suggestion. Added to the help file for tableNominal how to have a caption on top of the table, instead of at the bottom, as was the previous default.
- Added to help file of tableNominal how to enable repeating table names at the top of each page in the longtable format. Thanks to Ivan Hanigan for the suggestion.
- Updated package to new testing framework on CRAN.
- Added function displayCoxPH()
- Added function displayCrossTabs()
- Added function twoGroupComparisons()
- Updated KRs contact details
reporttools_1.0.6 (April 24, 2011)
- Replaced 'vectorToString()' by 'paste()' using option 'collapse'
- Add option 'percentage' to 'displayKbyC()'
- Added functions 'NAtoZero()', 'attachPresAbs()', 'attachYesNo()'
reporttools_1.0.5 (March 1, 2010)
- added functions colToMat, correctVarNames, vectorToString
- modified displayCI() so that it omits spaces between brackets
- added option 'cumsum' to tableNominal
- added option 'col.tit.font' to tabulating functions
- added NAMESPACE file
- added p-value formatting to tabulating functions
reporttools_1.0.4 (July 29, 2009)
- added longtable option to table functions
- modified prec command
- default is now to provide a data.frame to vars
- added JSS paper as vignette
- added CITATION file
- modified displayKbyC such that it can deal with subsets of v1 and v2
that do not contain all initial factor levels --> factor(., exclude = NULL)
- modified disp such that it can handle vectors with missing values
reporttools_1.0.3 (April 22, 2009)
- removed 'summary' command from tableContinuous and tableDate
- added option to use weights and subset to tableContinuous, tableDate, tableNominal
- modified function 'disp'
- Repaired third example in 'tableContinuous' help file
reporttools_1.0.2 (March 4, 2009)
- Changed input argument 'disp.cols' to 'stats' in tableContinuous
and tableDate, added possibility to specify own functions as statistics
- Added option declare.zero to tableContinuous
- In tableNominal, removed subscript in column titles if no group is provided
- Corrected NAtoCategory to deal with missing factor levels
- Corrected displayKbyC to properly deal with missing levels
- Modified transformVarNames according to suggestion of S. Haile
reporttools_1.0.1 (Nov 13, 2008)
- added option simulate.p.value to Fisher
test in tableNominal
- corrected some typos
- corrected an error in NAtoCategory
- added the function displayCI
- generalized display2by2 to displayKbyC
- added choice of tests in tableNominal,