Meta-CART: A Flexible Approach to Identify Moderators in
Meta-CART integrates classification and regression trees (CART) into meta-analysis. Meta-CART is a flexible approach to identify interaction effects between moderators in meta-analysis. The method is described in Dusseldorp et al. (2014) <10.1037> and Li et al. (2017) <10.1111>.10.1111>10.1037>
Changes in metacart Version 2.0-0 (2018-11-21)
- New plot.FEmrt() function that produces the same plots as plot.REmrt().
- New REmrt() function that implements the update scheme to boost the speed. Also, internal Rcpp functions .compute_tau_() and .compute_re_Q_() were created to speed up the computation of residual heterogeneity and Q-statistic for each split point.
- Xvalid_all() is renewed with faster speed. Internal Rcpp functions .partition(), .ComputeY(), .PredY(), .ReplaceNA() were added.
- quint.validate() is renewed.
- New example data set dat.balanced is added.