The word 'Meme' was originated from the book, 'The Selfish Gene', authored by Richard Dawkins (1976).
It is a unit of culture that is passed from one generation to another and correlates to the gene, the unit of physical heredity.
The internet memes are captioned photos that are intended to be funny, ridiculous.
Memes behave like infectious viruses and travel from person to person quickly through social media.
The 'meme' package allows users to make custom memes.
CHANGES IN VERSION 0.2.1
o register the grid.echo.meme to fix R check <2018-09-18, Mon>
o density parameter for pdf or svg image <2018-04-19, Thu>
CHANGES IN VERSION 0.2.0
o better vjust <2018-04-08, Sun>
CHANGES IN VERSION 0.1.0
o font_import <2017-12-06, Wed>
- packed pokemon and bubble fonts for demo
CHANGES IN VERSION 0.0.7
o text shadow <2017-10-26, Thu>
- bgcolor = 'black' by default, can change to NULL to disable this feature
- r = 0.2 by default, increase/decrease the value to increase/decrease the shadow text
o change to using Impact font by default <2017-10-26, Thu>
o remove gridGraphics dependency for easy installation <2017-10-26, Thu>
o mmplot and mm_caption to mimic the ggplot grammar for fun <2017-10-24, Tue>
CHANGES IN VERSION 0.0.6
o initial release
- meme and meme_save
- print, plot and + method
- memeGrob to convert the meme object to grob
- compatible with grid, ggplot2, ggimage and cowplot
- asp function calculate the aspect ratio of image