Multiscalar territorial analysis based on various contexts.
Main functions :
- gdev: general deviation between regional ratios and a ratio of reference.
- tdev: territorial deviation between regional ratios and ratios of an aggregated level.
- sdev: spatial deviation between regional ratios and ratios of neigborhing regions.
- mst: multiscalar typology based on the three deviations.
- mas: multiscalar absolute synthesis, total amount of redistributions based on the three deviations.
- Development version on GitHub
One can contribute to the package through pull requests and report issues or ask questions here.