Rank-hazard plots Karvanen and Harrell (2009) <10.1002> visualize the relative importance of covariates in a proportional hazards model. The key idea is to rank the covariate values and plot the relative hazard as a function of ranks scaled to interval [0,1]. The relative hazard is plotted in respect to the reference hazard, which can bee.g. the hazard related to the median of the covariate.10.1002>
CHANGES IN rankhazard 1.1.0:
- More flexibility for perfecting the look of the plot
by new arguments.
- Plenty of new error and warning messages added.
- Updated examples in the rankhazardplot documentation.
- A bug regarding the use of refpoints in some special
situations is fixed.
Changes in argument names:
- confint -> draw.confint
- refline.col -> col.refline
- refline.lty -> lty.refline
- refline.lwd -> lwd.refline
- The hidden functions coxph_CI and cph_CI are now hidden functions
rankhazard_CI.coxph, rankhazard_CI.cph and rankhazard_CI and some
of the code regarding the calculation of the confidence intervals
has been moved from rankhazardplot.coxph and rankhazardplot.cph
into rankhazard_CI.coxph and rankhazard_CI.cph.
- The plotting functions are matplot, matlines and matpoints instead
of plot, lines and points in the previous version.