Representations, conversions and display of orientation SO(3) data. See the orientlib help topic for details.
Release history for orientlib:
Changes in Version 0.10.3
- Changes for R 3.0.0 compatibility.
Changes in version 0.10.2
- Changed format of NEWS file to be news() compatible. - Fixed help link errors.
Changes in version 0.10.1
- Changed signature of weighted.mean to match R 2.10.x changes.
Changes in version 0.9.3
- Back porting of 0.10.2 changes.
Changes in version 0.9.2
- Cleanup, back porting some 0.10.1 changes for R 2.9.x compatibility.
Changes in version 0.9.1
- Changed contact email address.
Changes in version 0.9
- Dropped support for djmrgl package.
Changes in version 0.8.2
- Minor typo in Rd file.
Changes in version 0.8.1
- Removed calls to rgl library in examples; there seems to be some incompatibility. Also improved "add=" option to boat3d.
Changes in version 0.8
- Added namespace. This breaks R 1.8.x compatibility; sorry!
Changes in version 0.7.1
- Mods for compatibility with R 1.9
Changes in version 0.7
- Modifications to coincide with JSS paper
Changes in version 0.4
- First release to CRAN
Changes in version 0.2
- Added mean and weighted.mean. - Made orientation descend from vector. - Added [[ methods. - Changed default look of boats. - Made rotmatrix etc. into convfunctions between orientation types. - Added eulerzxz class. - Added various parameters to boat3d. - Added orientlm regression function plus transpose t() method.
Changes in version 0.1
- First release.