Tools for Nonlinear Regression Analysis
Several tools for assessing the quality of fit of a gaussian nonlinear model are provided.
=== nlstools: Tools for Nonlinear Regression Analysis ===
- Updated citation for the package nlstools
- The function 'confint2' originated from the deprecated package 'nlrwr' was added
- The new data set 'L.minor' originated from the deprecated package 'nlrwr' was added
- Most nonlinear model formulas and data sets related to predictive microbiology (as well as the associated vignette) have been moved to the separate package 'nlsMicrobio'
- The output of the function nlsJack() include the jackknife bias
- The confidence intervals provided by the function overview were renamed "t-based confidence intervals"
- The function nlsBoot() generate a Bootstrap statistics including an estimate (mean of bootstrapped parameters) and a standard error (sd of the bootstrapped parameters)
- The vignette was temporarily removed
- The plotting function associated with the function nlsContourRSS() depicts the section of the Beale's 95% confidence region using a thicker red dotted line
- A new dataset about oxygen kinetics during 6-minute walk test is provided
- update of email adresses, creation of a separate folder vignettes, and diminution of the number of iterations in the example for nlsBoot and of the number of points in the confidence region for nlsConfRegions, in order to accelerate the test of examples.
- Fixed .First.lib issue by removing unnecessary First.lib.R
- plot.nlsContourRSS was updated with an extra argument useRaster (= TRUE by default) so that a bitmap raster is used in the image displaying the contours
- plotfit function was modified in order to avoid that different independent variables are used in the plot and points statement (thanks to the help of Wolfgang Kraus)
- Update of the function 'plotfit': the default independent variable represented in the plot is the first independent variable
- New models for predictive microbiology : models for simultaneous growth of two competitive bacterial flora
- More graphical flexibilities
- Bootstrap confidence interval was not correctly specified