Landscape Meteorology Tools
Functions to estimate weather variables at any position of a landscape [De Caceres et al. (2018) <10.1016>].10.1016>
NEWS for R Package "meteoland"
_Version 0.7.7, October 2018.
- Empirical quantile mapping according to original method (Déqué)
- Dependency from package 'qmap' removed
_Version 0.7.6, September 2018.
- Methods 'print/head/tail' updated for objects SpatialPointsTopography and SpatialPointsMeteorology
- Subsetting for objects SpatialPointsMeteorology, SpatialGridMeteorology and SpatialPixelsMeteorology.
- Coercing objects of Spatial...Topography
- New vignette 'user guide' (old one renamed)
- Adapt to Rcpp changes
_Version 0.7.5, August 2018.
- AEMET download using packages httr and jsonlite (code adapted from https://github.com/SevillaR/aemet)
- Methods 'print/show' added for objects of class SpatialPointsMeteorology, SpatialGridMeteorology and SpatialPixelsMeteorology.
- Methods 'print/show' added for objects of class SpatialPointsTopography, SpatialGridTopography and SpatialPixelsTopography.
- Methods 'head/tail' added for objects SpatialPointsTopography and SpatialPointsMeteorology
- Bug correction: Historical download of AEMET data returns SunshineHours
_Version 0.7.4, August 2018.
- Added reference to publication doi:10.1016/j.envsoft.2018.08.003
- Added citation reference.
- Bug correction: Over-dimensioned vectors for temperature differences (same for precipitation).
- Low-level interpolation routines made accessible to the user
- Bug correction: builder for MeteorologyInterpolationData
- Bug correction: Missing values in downloadAEMEThistorical
_Version 0.7.3, June 2018.
- New function 'meteocomplete'.
- Improvement of function 'meteoplot' to accept data frames with daily meteorological data as input
_Version 0.7.2, March 2018.
- Update of functions to download data from AEMET to deal with encoding
- Update of function 'SpatialPointsMeteorology' to build objects from sets of data frames, one per date
- Update of function 'MeteorologyInterpolationData' to build objects from different data structures
- New function 'summaryinterpolationdata' to summarize objects of class 'MeteorologyInterpolationData'
_Version 0.7.1, March 2018.
- Bug correction in interpolationpixels (with export=TRUE)
- Bug correction in correctionpoints.errors (with rds input)
_Version 0.7.0, February 2018.
- New S4 structures: SpatialPixelsTopography and SpatialPixelsMeteorology
- New function interpolationpixels
- Update of functions to download data from the Spanish Agencia Estatal de Meteorologia (AEMET)
- New function writemeteorologypixels
- Function correctiongrid removed (correction of weather series makes sense for point data)
- New function summarypixels
_Version 0.6.9, December 2017.
- Allow saturated (> 100% values) in relative humidity when extracting from NetCDF and when performing bias correction
_Version 0.6.8, November 2017.
- Modification of the precipitation interpolation (kernels)
- Modification of radiation calculation (diffuse light for slopes where direct light is too low)
- Modification of partitioning between direct and diffuse radiation
_Version 0.6.7, November 2017.
- Improvements in 'subsample' function
- New function 'radiation_skyLongwaveRadiation'
_Version 0.6.6, October 2017.
- Export format txt/rds
- Changed description
_Version 0.6.5, October 2017.
- Default correction method for wind switched to 'quantmap'.
- Unbias method for Tmin and Tmax applies bias from Tmean (if also unbiasing).
- Quantile mapping method for Tmin and Tmax is applied to (Tmin-Tmean) and (Tmax-Tmean).
_Version 0.6.4, September 2017.
- Corrected a bug in the correction of relative humidity.
- New function 'correctionpoints.errors' to evaluate correction errors for the reference period.