Free Brazilian Repository for Open Soil Data
Making the access to the Free Brazilian Repository for Open Soil Data < http://www.ufsm.br/febr/> as easy
Version 1.0.1 (2018-11-11)
- New version (patch) -- including several bug fixes.
Version 18.104.22.16809 (2018-11-11)
- Ajustments for new release.
Version 22.214.171.12408 (2018-11-04)
- Bug fixes:
- Corrects the arrangement of the columns of the table containing measurement units and fields names.
- Corrects the stacking of measurement units and fields names.
- Takes into account that both '<' and '< ' are used to indicate 'less than'.
- is used as a surrogate measurement unit for variables that are unitless.
Version 126.96.36.19907 (2018-11-03)
- Bux fix: proceeds with standardization and harmonization only when the dataset has data on the selected
variables. This should produce a minor speed improvement.
Version 188.8.131.5206 (2018-11-03)
- Bug fix:
- is used as a surrogate measurement unit for variables that are unitless. This is necessary to
perform data standardization.
Version 184.108.40.20605 (2018-11-02)
- Bug fix: exports correct data type when combining categorical data values when there are repeated
Version 220.127.116.1104 (2018-11-02)
- Bug fix: stops execution of
observation when downloading a single dataset with
stack = TRUE.
Version 18.104.22.16803 (2018-11-02)
- Acomodates changes in febr:
camada_numero now is
amostra_codigo now is
Version 22.214.171.12402 (2018-11-01)
- Bug fix: during the standardization of measurement units, now understands that measurements units are stored
in the second line of tables
Version 126.96.36.19901 (2018-07-16)
- Bug fixes.
- Updates authorship information.
- Adds METACRAN package download badge (https://www.r-pkg.org/services).
- Adds custom package devel version badge (based on https://github.com/GuangchuangYu/badger).
Version 188.8.131.5200 (2018-07-13)
- New string used to identify comments in data tables
observacao. Now using
#metadado> -- as
a replacement of
#unidade. This allows setting multiple lines with comments.
observation: the measurement unit,
field_unit, and true variable name,
are exported as attributes of the output
Version 1.0.0 (2017-03-09)