A Fancy Version of 'base::cut'
Provides the function fancycut() which is like cut() except
you can mix left open and right open intervals with point values,
intervals that are closed on both ends and intervals that are open on both ends.
fancycut v0.1.2 (Release date: 2018-06-20)
- NA bucket and unmatched bucket only appear in levels of output when needed.
- wafflecut now handles the case where intervals and buckets are passed as separate vectors
fancycut for when passed as bucket = interval
- parsing intervals happens in a separate function and gives warnings when intervals are malformed
will still give results, however, just NAs
- More tests written
fancycut v0.1.1 (Release date: 2017-01-07)
- No longer requires a particular version of R. This requirement in v0.1.0 should not have been there.
- Function fancycut can now take ... as an argument. See help file and examples for more info.