Weibull Regression for a Right-Censored Endpoint with
The main function of this package allows estimation of a Weibull Regression for a right-censored endpoint, one interval-censored covariate, and an arbitrary number of non-censored covariates. Additional functions allow to switch between different parametrizations of Weibull regression used by different R functions, inference for the mean difference of two arbitrarily censored Normal samples, and estimation of canonical parameters from censored samples for several distributional assumptions.
- Updated author and maintainer email address.
- Added formula interface to SurvRegCens().
- Added S3 class to output of SurvRegCens(), with functions print(), summary(), coef(), logLik().
- Updated help files with the function censContVar().
- The confidence intervals in WeibullReg() were computed using a wrong confidence level. Has now been corrected.
- Updated the vignette and some help files to reflect notation of paper and package.
- Added function censContVar().
SurvRegCensCov_1.0 (initial version):
- Provide functions for Weibull regression with a censored covariate and to estimate parameters from a censored sample.