Spatially Balanced Samples of Spatial Objects
Routines for drawing samples from spatial objects, focused on spatially
balanced algorithms. Draws Halton Iterative Partition (HIP)
(Robertson et al., 2018; <10.1007>),
Balanced Acceptance Samples (BAS) (Robertson et al., 2013; <10.1111>),
Tessellation Stratified (GRTS) (Stevens and Olsen, 2004; <10.1198>),
Simple Systematic Samples (SSS) and
Simple Random Samples (SRS) from point, line, and polygon resources.
Frames are 'SpatialPoints', 'SpatialLines', or 'SpatialPolygons'
objects from package 'sp'.10.1198>10.1111>10.1007>
SDraw 2.1.8 (Released: 2019-03-07)
- Fixed DOI references in DESCRIPTION
SDraw 2.1.7 (Unpublished: 2019-03-05; commit 870e7e08fa)
- Added references to DESCRIPTION
- Fixed author field in DESCRIPTION
SDraw 2.1.6 (Unpublished: 2019-03-05)
- Fixed uncompressed data issue.
SDraw 2.1.5 (Unpublished: 2019-03-04)
- Added Halton Iterative Partitioning (HIP) sampling capability