Actual Evapotranspiration with Energy Balance Models
Tools and functions to calculate actual Evapotranspiration
using surface energy balance models.
change log. From 09/09/2015. Most recent changes first / on top.
- Added maxit parameter to calcH to control the maximun number of iterations.
- Added an optional constrain to the selection of anchors pixels using the
location of the weather station and a 30km buffer.
- Changed default value for Z.om.ws in calcH. (From 0.0018 to 0.03)
- Added a new parameter to calcAnchors, available for both methods: buffer.
buffer allow to set the minimun distance between two anchor pixels of the same
- Added a new method for calcAnchors = "CITRA-MCBbc". This method chooses the
coldest and hottest anchors pixels availables. Previous method ("CITRA-MCBr")
chooses random pixel who meets the conditions. CITRA-MCBbc is now the default
method for calcAnchors
- General remote sensing functions moved to a separate file
- loadImage detects when there is more than 1 image on the working folder
- Rn, G, H, LE are restricted to values > 0
- Improvements to anchors pixels selection: more releaxed hot
temperature criterium, distance, mean of many pixels, etc
- Added two methods for land surface estimation: single channel and split windows.
Split windows only works for Landsat 8.
- loadImage now loads thermal data also: low gain for L7 and both bands for L8
- Fixed big bug when estimating ETo with a large weather station file
- Solved errors when using non ASCII characters
- Fixes some bug who prevent using water with L8 data
- More flexibility on band names and changes to reflect the changes on USGS's
ESPA file naming
- Improvement to plot.waterWeatherStation to plot only data from the sattelite
overpass when the object was created using a MTL file.
- Added dailyET function to calc and sum hourly ET for a complete day
- Added new parameter to hourlyET and dailyET to choose between ETo or ETr
- read.WSdata doesn't require a Landsat metadata anymore. Now you can process
weatherstation data without a landsat flyby. print method changed to reflect
- function METRIC.EB now accepts many parameters for method of the included
functions. For example, you can set with method you choose for LAI estimation
- We're approaching CRAN launch date. Changed version numbering to reflect this.
First CRAN version will be 0.3
- Added function to prepare data from Weather Station and calc weather
conditions at satellite flyby.
- Added function to calculate Surface Energy Balance using METRIC
- Rename sensibleHeatFlux() to sensibleHeatFlux_old()
- Remove sensibleHeatFlux.CITRA()
- Split sensibleHeatFlux in 2 new functions:
- calcAnchors() for anchors points
- calcH() for the iterative process to calculate H and dT
- Added function to estimate Net Radiation