Interface for MOA Stream Clustering Algorithms
Interface for data stream clustering algorithms implemented in the MOA (Massive Online Analysis) framework (Albert Bifet, Geoff Holmes, Richard Kirkby, Bernhard Pfahringer (2010). MOA: Massive Online Analysis, Journal of Machine Learning Research 11: 1601-1604).
Interface for data stream clustering algorithms implemented in the MOA (Massive Online Analysis) framework. This is an extension package for stream.
- Stable CRAN version: install from within R.
- Current development version: Download package from AppVeyor or install via
install_git("mhahsler/streamMOA") (needs devtools)
# 3 clusters with 5% noise
R> stream <- DSD_Gaussians(k=3, d=2, noise=.05)
# cluster with CluStream
R> clustream <- DSC_CluStream(m=50, k=3)
R> update(clustream, stream, 500)
CluStream + k-Means (weighted)
Class: DSC_TwoStage, DSC_Macro, DSC
Number of micro-clusters: 50
Number of macro-clusters: 3
# plot micro-clusters
R> plot(clustream, stream, type = "both")
Changes in version 1.2-1 (03/20/19)
- Updated system requirement for new MOA version to Java 8.
Changes in version 1.2-0 (03/14/19)
- Updated the package to the June 2018 release of the MOA library.
- Added interfaces to the streamKM, BICO_MOA and DStream_MOA implementations.
Changes in version 1.1-4 (04/06/18)
- Fixed Java runtime version test for version 10 and beyond.
Changes in version 1.1-3 (01/07/18)
- Improved documentation for DenStream.
- Fixed Java SystemRequirement and added runtime version test.
Changes in version 1.1-2 (09/06/15)
- Interface changes for stream Changes in version 1.2-0.
Changes in version 1.1-1 (07/02/15)
- Fixed NAMESPACE imports.
- Downgraded to Java version 1.5 (from 1.7)
- DSC_DenStream gained parameter k for reclustering.
Changes in version 1.1-0 (05/21/15)
- updated to MOA Changes in 2014.11
- DSC_MOA objects can now be saved using the convenience function saveRDS_MOA.
- DSC_Clustream and DSC_Denstream use now DSC_TwoStage for reclustering.
- Improved speed by looping through the data points in Java.
Changes in version 1.0-0 (12/18/14)
- interface with stream changed. We use now update.DSC_MOA, etc.
Changes in version 0.1-1 (6/17/14)
- applied changes in stream 1.0-2
- MOA clusterers now report and plot assignment radii.
- improved vignette
Initial version 0.1-0 (6/10/14)
- Moved MOA related code to this package
- updated to MOA Changes in 2014.04