Unified object oriented interface for multiple independent streams of random numbers from different sources.
Version 1.3.5: 2017-06-21
- Internal: register native routines
Version 1.3.4: 2015-08-19
- NAMESPACE: fixed problem with methods "initialize" and "plot".
Version 1.3.3: 2015-07-17
- NAMESPACE: explicitly import functions from standard packages.
Version 1.3.2: 2012-01-30
- commented out unused code in 'RngStreams' library (in particular all printf() and exit() statements)
Version 1.3.1: 2011-05-10
- fixed warning in Rd file - there is a small change that chi2 goodness-of-fit tests in directory 'tests' fail. As the seed is set at random this may occasionaly cause an ERROR when checking the package. This event has been made even more unlikely (while real programming errors on new platforms should be detected).
Version 1.3.0: 2011-02-10
- fixed bug: when rstream.RNG(s) was called with an 'rstream' object of class "rstream.mrg32k3a" two of more times consecutively, then the first element of the second the generated stream was discarded. This has been fixed. WARNING: This fix may influence the sequence of generated random numbers when a generator of class "rstream.mrg32k3a" is set as global generator by means of rstream.RNG(). If reproducibility of prior results is important then add the following statement to your code to revert to the old behavior: library(rstream) rstream.version("1.2") - added paper in doc directory: P. L'Ecuyer and J. Leydold: 'rstream': Streams of Random Numbers for Stochastic Simulation. R News 5/2, 16-20, 2005. - updated authors email address
Version 1.2.5: 2010-05-05
- fixed bug: loading a packaged rstream object from an .RData file did not work unless another new rstream object was created.
Version 1.2.4: 2009-11-17
- fixed syntax of some Rd files
Version 1.2.3: 2009-01-08
- changed copyright notice in file 'RngStreams.c' to avoid ambiguity about license (GPL)
Version 1.2.2: 2007-09-10
- added method 'show' (just calls 'print') - Bug fixes: . added protector for external pointer . avoid nonessential compiler warning with R version 2.6.0
Version 1.2.1: 2006-09-21
- Fixed DESCRIPTION file for upcoming R-2.4.0 release
Version 1.2: 2006-02-15
- Fixed signature of method rstream.sample (the old one does not work with R Version >=2.3.0)
Version 1.1: 2005-10-01
- Added class "rstream.mrg32k3a" to replace "rstream.lecuyer" (suggested by Pierre L'Ecuyer)
Version 1.0: 2005-04-02
- First public release.