A Factory of Self-Describing Properties
Supports the definition of sets of properties on objects. Observers can listen to changes on individual properties or the set as a whole. The properties are meant to be fully self-describing. In support of this, there is a framework for defining enumerated types, as well as other bounded types, as S4 classes.
Major change in different version
- submit to CRAN on 2011-12-12
- fix example to adapt both released R and devel R
- submit to CRAN on 2011-12-11
- fix example errors due to change in methods, setMethod return a
- adding Color constructor
- add validObject back to active field
- submit to CRAN on 2011-10-27
- remove setProperties
- Adding properties function which is a old signalingFields
combining with signalingField
- Adding coerction in properties().