Non-Parametric Concordance Coefficient
A non-parametric test for multi-observer concordance and
differences between concordances in (un)balanced data.
NEWS file for the nopaco package
- Added a vignette explaining the basic use of the package. The vignette works out an expample which data is given in the newly added data scores.rda (also requiring newly added data documentation)
- A major change was made by replacing the Google dense-hash (and corresponding configuration script) by an c++11 std unordered_map in order to solve the poor portability of the package.
- According to rcheck tool by Thomas Kalibera (see github.com/kalibera/rchk) the samplePsi.cpp file did contain some unprotected variables which are now protected.
- Concordance.test could sometimes give p values slightly larger (in the order of machine precision) than 1. This is resolved.
- Implementation of tied values is handled in this version.
- The .samplePsi function did not correctly release the random.seed within the global.env causing random number generators to be non random anymore.
- Fixed a warning (Found no call to: ‘R_useDynamicSymbols’) by adding a call to R_useDynamicSymbols(info, TRUE); in register.cpp
- The previous version still did not compile on solaris (and possible also OSX). I found the cause in the configuration file which was not enforcing c++11. This is fixed in this version.
- The previous version contained memory leaks. These have been corrected by:
replacing a delete by free (in getPsi.cpp:68)
freeing pointers pStateLimits and pState (in exactdistribution202.cpp:296-297)
No more leaks are found by the valgrind tool.
- After submission to CRAN, Kurt Hornik reported a failure to install on Debian Linux. Although the error could not be reproduced, it is assumed to be related to the c++11 dependency. The current version includes 'CXX_STD = CXX11' in the Makevars file in order to force compilation and linking with a C++11 compiler.
- The previous nopaco package did not compile on some systems because of non supported c++ headers. These headers were used in the external code (sparsehash @google). The current version includes a configure script that came with the sparsehash code hopefully solving the issue.
- remove some non-used files shipped with the external sparsehash code.
- in addition to the 'cph' role for google, I added 'aut' in the description file.
- more specifically identified the files to which the copyright applies
First version submitted to CRAN