R Logging Package
Pure R implementation of the ubiquitous log4j package. It offers hierarchic
loggers, multiple handlers per logger, level based filtering, space handling in messages
and custom formatting.
logging 0.9-106 (2019-01-23)
- issue #2 fixed: handling of sprintf limitation to 8192 characters in fmt.
If no formatting parameters provided and fmt does not contain markers it
logs message just as it is. If formatting required on msg over 8192 chars
it raises error.
logging 0.9-105 (2019-01-16)
- Documentation generation migrated to roxygen2
- Tests migrated to testthat, test coverage enhanced
- Most issues reported by goodpractice fixed
- If crayon is available console messages are in color
- #1 fixed.
- Basic handlers are created with NOTSET level (if not specified) so they
pass log records to main logger.
- Root logger initialization changed: basicConfig is not required any more
for loginfo to work. If you need clear logger without default handlers use
logging 0.8-104 (2018-11-29)
- Maintener changed to Walerian Sokolowski