Efficient Jonckheere-Terpstra Test Statistics
The core of this 'Rcpp' based package is a function to compute standardized Jonckheere-Terpstra test statistics for large numbers of dependent and independent variables, e.g., genome-wide analysis. It implements 'OpenMP', allowing the option of computing on multiple threads. Supporting functions are also provided to calculate p-values and summarize results.
jtGWAS v1.5.1 (Release date: 2017-02-20)
- Fix a font error on texlive 2017 for vignettes file
jtGWAS v1.5 (Release date: 2017-02-20)
- Fix a bug that generate NOTE at R 3.4
jtGWAS v1.4 (Release date: 2016-07-07)
- Fix an error when the input G matrix has NAs, and other bug fixes.
jtGWAS v1.3 (Release date: 2016-06-15)
- Fix a bug that cause error for OpenMP in solaris system.
jtGWAS v1.2 (Release date: 2016-06-14)
- Fix a bug the cause stack overflow error in jtGWASmp.cpp and jtGWAS.cpp files.
jtGWAS v1.1 (Release date: 2016-06-10)
- Fix bug to prevent using omp.h header when OpenMP is not available.
- Fix bug in JTscore.h to prevent warnings of "'JTSCORE_H' is used as a header guard here, followed by #define of a different macro" when using clang++.