Interface to the 'DeepL' Translation API
A wrapper for the 'DeepL' API, a web service for translating texts between different languages.
Access to the official API (see < https://www.deepl.com/translator>) is subject to a monthly fee.
No authentication key is required for the undocumented DeepL JSON-RPC API. The package provides functions
for both types of API calls.
- Improved documentation
- New functions: detect, pimp
deeplr 0.3.1 (GitHub only)
- New functions: detect2, pimp2
- Small adjustments to the existing functions
deeplr 0.3.0 (GitHub only)
- Integration of functions (translate2, toEnglish2 etc.) that call the DeepL API
via JSON-RPC. No authentication key is required to use this service.
deeplr 0.2.0 (GitHub only)
- Changed from GET to POST requests
- Integration of the usage API call
- First version of the package.