Generic Functions for Cross Validation
Contains generic functions for performing
cross validation and for computing diagnostic errors.
RELEASE HISTORY OF THE "crossval" PACKAGE
- added import statements required by R-devel.
- change of maintainer email address.
- confusionMatrix() now returns the negative used as reference
as attached attribute.
- diagnosticErrors() now also stores the negative attribute.
- log odds ratio (lor) in diagnosticErrors() is now computed differently,
to avoid integer overflow.
- added example in crossval help page for linear regression with MSE as
- "sda", "care", and "binda" are now suggested packages, containing
further examples and applications.