Assigning Ancestry Based on Population References
Assigns genetic ancestry to an individual and
studies relationships between local and global populations.
AncestryMapper v2.0 (Release date: 2016-09-24)
- Package altered and updated to use more precise arithmetic medoids as population references with new function calculateAMidsArith. See manual for more details.
- Added function calculateAMidsArith:
Similar to calculateAMids, input files are completely different. See manual for details.
Added additional options, see ?calculateAMids for more details
- Changes to function plotAMids:
Added additional arguments and the ability to plot unspecified samples by default, see ?plotAMids for more details
- Added function createMedoid.
- Added function RefAdd.
- Replaced old demo datasets with ones suitable for new method.
- Maintainer changed from Tiago R Magalhaes to Eoghan T O'Halloran
AncestryMapper v1.2 (Release date: 2015-01-29)
- Modified package to operate under new R release.